|Affiliation:||The Lane Hackers|
|Age:||38, born 792 A.S.|
The subject Goldfinger is a half-Kusarian born in Kusari in 792 A.S. and has a Libertorian father who allegedly deceased ten years ago.
Most data about his past life has been erased in both Liberty and Kusari databanks leading to the belief that the subject is deeply tied to the criminal underworld of both houses.
Merely his old alias, Ryō, and a few crime records under this callsign have been recovered by the Kusari State Police.
All trails possibly leading us to the subject abruptly ended at Noshima Freeport in the Shikoku system.
Caution when encountering the subject is advised as we cannot make precise statements about his capabilities.
- Multiple cases of destruction of corporate property, especially Synth Foods property
- Several cases of assault on Kusari State Police officers
- Several cases of Xeno Artifact smuggle
- Multiple cases of attempted and successful bribery of corporate or state officials
- Suspected involvement in a large scale slavery deal
- Attempted murder of three LPI officers through a bounty issued on their head by the subject
- One case of assault on LSF personnel
- Possession of unmarked weaponry
- Several cases of Cardamine smuggle
All security agents are instructed to capture or terminate the subject through the usage of overwhelming force under the assumption that it is well armed and extremely dangerous. If captured the target is to be transferred to the nearest facility to be interrogated.
No data available.